The Leica Lino L2P5 combines all the advantages of the L2+ laser, but it has four points and two lines which are exactly at right angles to one another. With the Leica Lino L2P5 you are well equipped for any alignment or levelling task!
- Very easy to see laser lines: The proven Leica optics and large emergence aperture of the laser project particularly long lines, an advantage warmly welcomed by users across the full Lino range.
- Transferring measured points: Turn the rotatable adapter to transfer reference points in no time at all across the room from one wall to another. Leave your spirit level and string line in your toolbox!
- Horizontal and vertical aligning: Spirit levels and string lines are a thing of the past; now the Leica Lino L2P5 is the convenient way to transfer reference points from one wall to another or to ensure that wall and floor tile joints precisely meet one another.
- Expanded range of applications: The adapter supplied with the Leica Lino L2P5 positions the instrument quickly and with absolute precision. You can set up the adapter over edges and profiles, attach it to circular columns or fix it to steel or iron pipes with the integrated magnets
- Exact 90° angle
- Large glass lens
- Modern, ergonomic housing
- Very easy to use